College Felt Wreath
Floral Wreath Form
6 12"x9" Sheets of each color felt (18 sheets total)
For detailed instructions making the felt wreath, please click here.
** Change: For this wreath I used 3"x3" cuts of felt
To Make College Logo:
1. Measure the clearance in the middle of your wreath after felt has been put in. Mine was 5.5 inches.
2. Print logo out on cardstock - use Word/Publisher to ensure it's the proper size.
3. Cut out logo and trace onto foam poster board.
4. Carefully use X-Acto knife to cut out logo. I did a clean cut through the top layer of the foam board and then used more of a sawing motion to cut through the second layer. This kept the board from pinching and collapsing.
5. Paint your college colors!
College Pride Display
3 12"x9" Sheets of each color felt (9 sheets total)
2 3" Floral Sphere Forms
To Make Poms:
Use the same technique to make felt wreath, but alternate direction of layers around floral spheres (see below). Use 1"x4.5" cuts of felt.