College Felt Wreath
Floral Wreath Form
6 12"x9" Sheets of each color felt (18 sheets total)
For detailed instructions making the felt wreath, please click here.
** Change: For this wreath I used 3"x3" cuts of felt
To Make College Logo:
1. Measure the clearance in the middle of your wreath after felt has been put in. Mine was 5.5 inches.
2. Print logo out on cardstock - use Word/Publisher to ensure it's the proper size.
3. Cut out logo and trace onto foam poster board.
4. Carefully use X-Acto knife to cut out logo. I did a clean cut through the top layer of the foam board and then used more of a sawing motion to cut through the second layer. This kept the board from pinching and collapsing.
5. Paint your college colors!
College Pride Display
3 12"x9" Sheets of each color felt (9 sheets total)
2 3" Floral Sphere Forms
To Make Poms:
Use the same technique to make felt wreath, but alternate direction of layers around floral spheres (see below). Use 1"x4.5" cuts of felt.
Are you ready for some football?!
We sure are!