Friday, July 20, 2012

First Day of School Photos

While many kids around the country are soaking up their midsummer weather (wearing sunscreen, I hope), Arizona kids on year-round schedules are gearing up to head back to school.  Now, I don't have kids, but I do have a household member who returns to school every July.  My husband is a high school teacher and, since I don't have kids to embarrass, I make sure to annoy him by taking a "First Day of School" picture every year. 

One great example is this:

I love this picture because he looks like he's wearing MC Hammer pants.  It's a great reminder of how hard he worked to lose some excess weight over the summer... and that we forgot to buy him new pants for the school year.  Ah, memories.

If your kids are starting school soon, check out these great ideas for First Day of School photos!

Hold Up a Sign
(You can make your own or the link below has free printables)

Collage of Pictures
(Great for getting pictures of backpacks and other school supplies)

Source

Survey
(Take picture and have kids answer questions about themselves)
Source

Sign/Survey Combo
(This one is my favorite!  Sign and Survey all in one!)
Source

Happy Pinning!!!

Follow My "For the Kiddies" board on Pinterest
to stay up-to-date on all my favorite things for kids!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips