Thursday, January 7, 2016

Simple Beaded Bracelet


First up for #JustStashJanuary is one of the easiest projects to do, but I can't get enough of it. I found these beautiful teal toned seed beads in a box and of course, I have stretchy cord sitting around. I mean, really, who doesn't?! The two were clearly destined to be together for all of eternity!


As I said, this is the easiest project ever.

1. Unravel cording that can wrap around your wrist four times with a little to spare. Don't cut the cord from the main spool! This will prevent a potential bead catastrophe.

2. Spill your beads and make a plan! In this case, my plan was RANDOM! Aren't those the best?


3. Start stringing from your open end... and stringing... and stringing... until you have your full length. Wrap around your wrist to make sure it's the right length.


4. Satisfied? Cut your cord from the spool and tie the ends. Double knots are great but add a little security with a dab of glue. Super Glue, Gorilla Glue and E6000 are all great choices. Don't forget to trim the ends!


Wrap around your wrist and enjoy to your heart's content! Got more beads? Make more bracelets then stack them and get trendy with your bad self!


2 comments:

  1. That came out way better than my recent run-in with stretchy cord! I really like the four loop look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I loved that blog post! The glue really is key. And thank you!

      Delete

 
Blogging tips