Friday, June 8, 2012

Pinspiration Friday: Colorful Outdoor Ideas


Summer just screams COLOR to me.  Bold and vibrant colors remind me of tropical locations and everything wonderful about basking in the sun.  Below is a collection of my favorite colorful outdoor space ideas.  

Happy Pinspiration Friday!
  Source
  Source
  Source
 Source

You can stay up to date on all the outdoor ideas that inspire me by following my "For The Garden" board on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/jeneevans/the-garden/

1 comment:

  1. Vibrant colors never fail to make me happy! I haven't thought of making our outdoor space as colorful as this one though. I'm thinking that I should give it a try to give the area a new spin. Anyway, the last photo reminds me of The Smurfs! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips