Thursday, October 29, 2015

Pumpkin Carving 2016


Another year, another super fun pumpkin carving. My work is having an office decorating contest and I was inspired by my department's theme. SUPER MARIO BROTHERS!

Bowser has always been one of my favorite video game villains, so it was only fitting that I put his face on a pumpkin for the occasion. See how it went below!

Pattern printed from Zombie Pumpkins.

Need some pumpkin carving tips and tricks?  My Pumpkin Carving Tutorials are here to help you out!

Interested in seeing other pumpkins I've carved?  There's a gallery for that.







Have a spooktacular Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen, that's cool pumpkin! You are very welcome to participate in our Halloween Pumpmin Contest at www.howtogarnish.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips