Monday, December 15, 2014

Perler Bead Snowflakes

Every time I pass perler beads in the craft store, I want to buy them.  They bring back memories of the little plastic beads frustratingly sticking to my little fingers and my mom reminding me every five minutes not to touch the hot iron.  Ah - those were the days!

So, when the mere thought of making perler bead snowflakes crossed my mind, I immediately added them to my list of "must-do's" for this White Christmas.  

I used a few patterns from this website to create my snowflakes, but a simple Google image search for "perler bead snowflake patterns" will yield more results than you'll know what to do with.

I used ornament hooks to adorn various parts of my decor, including my Lighted Garland Tree and my front door wreaths.  They are so simple and inexpensive to make... and perfect.
Remember to follow the instructions on the pattern and for goodness sake, don't touch the iron!  It's hot!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips