Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sticker Organizer


Much like my scrapbook paper organization, it took me a while to figure out what worked for me to store and easily access my stickers.

If we're all honest with ourselves, we know accordion files were really created for crafters.  There are so many storage uses for them, they can't possibly have been meant for the office!  For my stickers, I purchased this accordion file on super clearance at Staples.  I believe it was only $3.

I bedazzled the front with these gorgeous stickers from Michael's.  I'm obsessed with them!  So shiny!

I printed on clear labels to keep my tabs clean and uniform. 

My labels are:
Alphabet
Spring
Summer
Fall
Winter
Disney
Travel
Nature
Sports
Food & Bev
Shapes
Misc.


Just stuff the stickers in and ta-da!  Easy access!
I use my sticker organizer pretty frequently and I love it!

What are your sticker organization solutions?

1 comment:

  1. We carefully pick our experts based on their industry expertise and understanding. They are familiar with the industries in which our clients operate. When we begin candidate discovery for a new customer, there is little or no onboarding required. Financial planning recruitment agencies

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips